Cam is an award winning photographer with over 25 years experience and is regarded by his peers as one of Australia’s foremost exponents of artistic nude photography. He has a passion for capturing the beauty of the human form in both the studio or natural environment.
Cam is an accredited member and a Master of Photography with the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and is an Authorised Photographer for VOLO Magazine where his work as been featured regularly.
You can now purchase Cam's images in a range of options via this website. Images are available in Open and Limited edition fine art prints, as digital downloads and other products.
Awards and Achievements:
- Associate Diploma of Arts in Applied Photography
- 1998 Australian Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 2008 Qld AIPP Portrait Photographer of the Year
- 2012 Creative Asia Landscape Photographer of the Year
- 2013 Australian RAW Photographer of the Year
- AIPP Accredited Photographer
- AIPP Master Photographer
- Nikon School Lecturer 2011/2012
- Featured Photographer on www.michelle7.com Sept 08 & Feb 09
- Authorised Photographer for VOLO Magazine 2015 -
- The Viewer and the Viewed - Joint Exhibition, Qld Centre for Photography 2006
- ALT. 8 Alternative Qld Photographers - Joint Exhibition, Qld Centre for Photography 2011
- Naked In Baja - Solo Exhibition & Book Launch - Gallery Frenzy 2013
- Naked Edge - Joint Exhibition with Fetigraphy - C Gallery 2013
- Developed In Darkness – Joint Exhibition with Mel Brackstone – Gallery Frenzy 2013
- Immersion - Solo Exhibition - Maud Gallery Brisbane 2015